Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting fresh rubber

By the time I had made it the 2,500 miles to Cleveland I was in need of a new rear tire. I had already put a couple thousand miles on the rear before I departed on this trip and all of highway riding I did really wore down the center of the tire. The sad part is that the wheel still had a thousand miles of cornering left in it! Days before arriving in Cleveland I ordered a new tire so that when I arrived it could be a quick swap.

Fortunately for me the one KTM aficionado I know lives in Cleveland and loves to work on his own bikes. Matthew has been giving me much appreciated advice since I bought my KTM and now he offered to help mount and balance my new tire.

I can't thank Matthew, JT, and Donnie enough. Thank you guys for looking out.

IMG_1428>
Matthew built his own garage making sure to leave extra space to work on his motorcycles.

IMG_1429
Matthew, JT, and Donnie.


Matthew's Adventure: http://theroadtheride.blogspot.com/