Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back in Brooklyn

IMG_0888
Train stop in Brooklyn.

After 8,200 miles I made it back to Brooklyn for the second time. I had planned to stay for a few days or so with my oldest brother, Joe, and make a rough plan for my return trip to the west coast.

For the first time in the last four weeks it looked like I had a pretty solid plan for my trip. Then I got a call with a job offer back in Los Angeles and it was to good to pass up. The problem was I had to be back on the other side of the country in less than a week.

I left New York as soon as possible and was able to get my tires changed on a Saturday at Ridersville Cycle in Berkley, WV. Kevin is the KTM tech there and took care of me right away.

I didn't get a chance to explore the western states when I left on this trip and now it looks like I won't be able to explore very much on the way back.

IMG_1461
My oldest brother Joe.

IMG_1553
Goodbye Brooklyn

IMG_0882
Route 114 in Rhode Island

IMG_0896
New tread in West Virginia